Saturday, June 19, 2010

Modern/contemporary Dance Costumes



My husband and I, even before we got married, had the intention to migrate, live different experiences, learn about other cultures. But with the recent complications in our country we were pressed to make a decision and quickly choose a place to emigrate.

think in many countries, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and Ireland. Of all these countries there are few who have a friendly immigration policy, two of which Australia and Canada. We study the possibility of Australia but did not seem appropriate for several reasons, some of them: how far, how expensive and difficult trip for our family to visit. For some this would not be an obstacle but we do as well which we shall study the possibility of emigrating to Canada.

is important to understand that there is no perfect country, all have their pros and cons. So I studied everything about Canada evaluate our ability to migrate and it turned out that this was the country that we liked.

Since we decided that this would be our destination of arrival, last year we did our best to make it happen. It was only this year we sent our aplicación.Pero to get to that step we had to wait quite by other papers here in Caracas ... that I discuss in another entry.

So our destination is Quebec ... walk for now waiting for us to respond the embassy, \u200b\u200bwhile studying French.

I leave for now, waiting for your comments. Vanessa Tarbes

0 comments:

Post a Comment