A little more of our experiences ...
One of the bars larger than we have to immigrate, as Venezuelans, is our own country. I explain what I mean.
Once my husband and I decided that Canada was the country he wanted to leave, began to research which documents they asked. Among which were those in high school, both title and the notes. As it turns out in the Education Zone Miranda took a about six months to deliver those documents. We had planned to deliver at the Consulate of Mexico our application in November last year, by January this year and in October we went to the Education Zone to give Miranda our high school papers for legalized. We were told it would take 30 to 40 business days, we assumed that two to three months would be ready. By January I went to look and nothing, so I've seen of past one to two times per month to watch and ended up giving it to us in March, six months later.
Moral, if you have not yet decided but you have concerns you leave, do not expect to be fully decided to start arranging your papers, you see doing it once, do not cost much, at least you arranging everything so that when you decide you've got everything ready and you can go directly to get your application.
Here is the list of documents Quebec asking you: http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/es/biq/mexico/dcs-trabajadores/lista-documentos.html
Look at the list and begin to collect the documents, all modes should not be very different from what they want in other countries, if they decide not to go to Canada.
Moreover, good news is that we should not apostille none of the documents for the Canadian:). It is enough to have them legalized. So madrugonazos avoided and tails in the ministries. This is for the application for universities now is not even whether to apostille titles. That I am still to find out.
For now that's all. Greetings to all:)
0 comments:
Post a Comment