Monday, November 1, 2010

Can You Go Blind From Shingles

2-1. Victoria prestige of a team that goes over

Mallorca has shown that this project grows by leaps and bounds and with only nine rounds played is with the same points as sixth-placed after their fourth victory and raise a very difficult game against an opponent who had been thrashed out at Son Moix if they come to take every opportunity to have created.
Yes, because there have been many, and all styles. Mallorca has never dropped his arms, even when it has met the goal against Stuani, and although today was not the best night of the defense, it has been very fortunate that the midfielders and strikers, which are unbalanced and over the opposing defense, but then the success in front of goal did not have company. The second
the domain part of Mallorca resulted in two goals going up the scoreboard, the first work of Pereira after N'Sué pushed, and the second Webó, in a superb header after a corner kick. While the Levant was a time when the interval was 1-1 to 2-1, I think the result is fair, I would say even shorter. I enjoyed today
the offensive team, and Pereira has finally shown its category. I think it is increasingly clear that this season Mallorca will not only feel the pinch, it can be in the upper middle area without any problem.

0 comments:

Post a Comment