Tonight, 4-4-2, analysis of the accounts of Mallorca
I hope tonight at 4-4-2, where we will analyze in depth Mallorca accounts uncovered by the receivers. Remember we start at nine pm in Channel 4, and that you can always choose as major awards, including two airline tickets to any destination in Spain when you fly Air France.
Our question this week is this: What was the first president of Mallorca and Athletic Company? Eye, which is not as simple as it seems. The answers to our mail programa442@gmail.com
PD Laudrup has decided to put more fuel on the fire in his confrontation with Ruben, who has been left out of the call. I believe that the Dane has missed some left, because it has been loaded at a stroke to a player who was doing well, and also without giving any explanation. Beyond the satisfaction that makes us see Martà Crespi play, I think it has opened a wound unnecessary in clothes. And eye Cavenaghi is another one with the fly behind the ear because it complains that change weekly. We'll see tomorrow what happens.
0 comments:
Post a Comment