Friday, October 22, 2010

Saran Wrap Preparation H Weight Loss

Appraisal of staff by the LFP

According to what I have asked, and attention to all those who live outside of Mallorca and can not acquire the world today, I detail the staff appraisal conducted by the Professional Football League itself. You'll see that in many cases corresponds to the actual market value of some players (Corrales, for example, is priced at one million euros).

Castro, Ivan Ramis
5 million, 3.5 million
Victor and Trejo, 2.5 million N'Sué
and De Guzman, Webó
2 million, 1.8 million
Aouate, Cendrós and Nunes, Ratinho
1.5 million, Corrales, Marti Crespi, Pereira, Joao Victor and Sergio Enrich, 1 million
Lux, Ayoze, Reuben, Tuni Marti and Pina, € 600,000
Kevin Nadal, 300,000

There are some cases that attract your attention, right? Well, I wish to emphasize that this is an official assessment conducted by the Professional Football League itself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment